Dr. Raymond A. Fritz, Jr.
DPM, FACFAS, FACPM, FAPWCA, Certified Pedorthist
Born and raised in Allentown, Pennsylvania, Dr. Fritz graduated from Dieruff High School and received his undergraduate Bachelor of Science degree at Muhlenberg College. He earned his DPM at Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine with multiple certifications. Dr. Fritz also completed a two-year surgical residency program at Rolling Hill Hospital, Elkins Park, Pennsylvania.
It wasn’t long until Dr. Fritz started the private practice, Allentown Family Foot Care, back in 1991. His interest and military experience, allowed Dr. Fritz to continue treating the full spectrum of foot, heel, and ankle ailments.
Dr. Fritz has the distinction of holding multiple Board Certifications, Fellowships, and Associations to his name:
- American Board of Podiatric Medicine
- Board Certified Pedorthist
- Fellow in the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Fellow of the America College of Foot and Ankle Orthopedics and Medicine
- Fellow of the American Professional Wound Care Association
- Clinical Associate Professor (Adjunct) in Temple University’s School of Podiatric Medicine in the Department of Podiatric Surgery
- Clinical Associate Professor for DeSales University
Dr. Fritz has a total of 28 years of military service under his belt. Continuing to serve in the Naval Reserves throughout his school years, Dr. Fritz became an active duty Seal Corpsman and was assigned to Seal Team One.
In later years, Dr. Fritz returned to active duty in 1988 to develop a podiatric surgical program at the National Naval Medical Center. During this period, Dr. Fritz served as the Director of Podiatric Surgical Residency Program, Podiatric Medical Consultant to the United States Naval Academy, and to the United States Congress. He also served on board the USNS Comfort Hospital Ship during Operation Desert Shield. Dr. Fritz retired a Commander. His last assignment was to Naval Special Warfare Group Two Det. 107 in Little Creek, Virginia.